Latin Dance Class
Group dance lessons are a good way to learn basic patterns (steps), rhythms and also excellent to introduce all styles of dance.
The dance is a tool for getting the children to break down social barriers, learn about honor and respect, treat other carefully, improve self-confidence, communication, and cooperation, and accept others even if they are different.
The social atmosphere makes learning how to dance fun and interactive.
At group classes, you will have the chance to dance with several different people and make new friends.
We recommend all new students begin with our complimentary private dance lesson before attending group dance classes.
Benefits of Latin Dance:
- Introduction to many different dances
- Learn to dance in a comfortable social environment
- Builds Self-Esteem and Confidence
- Improves Coordination and Balance
- Strong Discipline
- Better Social Skills
- Teaches proper Etiquette
- Exercises the Mind & Body
- Meet New People and Make Friends