Kids Dance Class
This class is a combination of dance and choreography.
It is based on an absolutely simple variety of movements that introduce the basics of dance, gymnastics, and developing motor skills.
Young dancers learn the basic steps and terminology while learning how to follow directions and imitate movement in a positive environment.
The purpose of the class is to introduce and inspire young dancers.
- Kids learn how to express thoughts and emotions throw the movements
- Development of physical qualities (agility, speed, endurance, strength, etc.)
- Development of correct posture and prevention of flat foot
- Formation of musical-rhythmic motor coordination
- Familiarity with the various elements of dance, choreographic compositions development
- Increasing the body’s resistance
- Formation of voluntary attention, memory, creativity, and performing skills.
Little Stars Dance Class
Dancing teaches children to respect one another and work together as partners or teams. This fun and dynamic program will encourage your child to be a part of the dancing community and show them how much fun dancing classes can be!
Fun exercises help little ones learn fundamental skills like muscle memory, strength, flexibility, and rhythm. In addition to its physical benefits, dance can also help to improve children mental and emotional health.
Dancing is not only extraordinary, beautiful but also very healthy.
- Strengthens blood vessels and muscles
- Increase the physical endurance of the child
- Builds self-confidence
- Improve the posture
- Relieves muscle cramps
- Improves the respiratory and cardiovascular systems
- Teach the child comfortable with the failures and be more stress-resistant
We know that dance can truly make a difference in a child’s life.